Knowle, West Midlands
Our busy Knowle office in the West Midlands is looking for an ambitious, capable sales person to drive the huge business opportunities in the area.
The sales branch manager will be proactive in the estate agent marketplace to create and develop sales within the branch both by proactively generating leads and in the management of the sales staff. The successful applicant will manage their own time and diary efficiently and will provide a high level of customer service, building good relations with customers, as well as colleagues across departments. This is a target driven role.
Benefits include Hunters Training Academy – accredited by NAEA & ARLA, Fast Career Progression Opportunities, Pension Scheme, Discounted Gym Membership, Annual Leave 22 days (increasing after 2 years up to max of 27 days) plus 8 Bank Holidays, Sick pay (after probationary period).
• Actively pursue new business
· Delivering outstanding customer service to achieve results
• Good communicator, responding to day-to-day general enquiries face to face / telephone and administration.
• Providing in branch training and coaching as required by staff.
• Drive lead generation through conveyancing, mortgage appointments and other third-party suppliers.
Experience / Qualities Required
• Previous experience in estate agency
• A good record of personal effectiveness
• Customer driven with a drive for results
• Excellent attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Previous People Management experience (desirable)
Principal Measures / KPI’s
• New Instructions
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum
NB: In the first instance contact Lucy.Collier@hunters.com for an application form for this position