Full Time Viewer/Lettings Negotiator
Are you able to demonstrate a high level of customer service?
Have you had proven success in organisation and efficiency?
Are you searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company?
We want to hear from you!
Hunters are currently searching for a Full Time Viewer/Lettings Negotiator to cover both our York and Harrogate Branches.
You will be reporting directly to the Lettings Manager based in York.
The salary for this position is £18,000 - £19,500 dependant on experience.
- Achieve sales targets and assist others in achievement of targets.
- Proactively manage own applicants and mailing list to generate viewings.
- Actively pursue new business
- Selling appropriate insurances to Landlords and Tenants
- Maximise income through third party suppliers.
- Conduct viewings in highly professional manner out of the office when required.
- Booking valuations and check ins
- Actioning website and Rightmove/Zoopla enquiries
- Dealing with day-to-day general enquiries from customers both face to face and over the telephone
- Receiving and processing applications including referencing
- Travelling between both branches as required
What we are looking for:
- A full driving license and access to own transport is essential.
- A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations.
- Previous experience or understanding of the rental market.
- Ability to build positive rapport with customers.
- Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills.
- Comfortable in achieving and exceeding set KPI targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- An outgoing, positive, and bubbly personality!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
- Opportunity to achieve an industry recognised (NAEA and ARLA) qualification within the first 6 months of joining for free with The Hunters Training Academy
- Moments of Magic last Friday of the month with prizes to be won for going the extra mile!
- Excellent location covering the historic towns of York & Harrogate!
- Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious and innovative company with extensive potential to progress throughout your career. We are extremely proud of our success rates we have worked towards and you will be highly commended for your contributions in sustaining this.
If you are interested in this role, please email Rosina Veitch on email@example.com.