York, North Yorkshire
The HR Manager maintains and enhances the organisations Human Resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and Human Resources Policies, Programs & Practices. The HR Manager acts in line with and promotes Hunters vision and values, continues to work towards developing current workforce and establishing organizational capability.
• CIPD Qualified to Level 5 or working towards
• Excellent understanding and working knowledge of current employment legislation.
• Ability to engage with and influence stake holders at all levels.
• Ability to understand and interpret financial budgets, business plans and performance spreadsheets.
• Strong self-motivation and diary management
• Demonstrate a collaborative approach at all levels and work proactively to resolve issues.
• Experience within Payroll/Finance
• Results driven, analytical with strong interpersonal skills
• Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy manner.
• Handling employee relations issues such as grievances and disciplinaries.
• Collaborating with Managers in the business to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
• Partnering with senior operational staff including CEO, to establish and roll-out people related strategies.
• Oversee and execute in all aspects of payroll to ensure completion on a monthly basis to a strict timetable.
• To communicate the Company vision and values to all staff of HPG
• Provide first line advice for managers and employees.
• Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams
• Implementing and revising Succession Planning
• Maintaining and revising company Policies & Procedures
• Overseeing, conducting and analyzing exit interviews
• Maintaining accurate Personnel Records
• Participating in Operations Team meeting
• Project managing of company events such as Annual Conference and staff gathering.
• Responsible for timely issue of staff communication and initiatives such as Hunters Times, Colour me Friday and Moments of Magic.
• Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring and carrying out sickness interviews as required.
• Leading the recruitment process, including writing, placing job adverts, selection and interviewing of candidates, including creating and revising Job Descriptions
If you are interested in this role, send your CV and covering letter to Rosina Veitch via email to Rosina.Veitch@hunters.com