Ilkley & Otley
Lettings Administrator – Ilkley & Otley
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
We are currently looking for a full time Lettings Administrative to join our high performing branches in Ilkley and Otley. The ideal candidate must be able to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients and work at a fast pace.
You will work alongside a hardworking friendly team who strive for success and enjoy spending time together outside of work too.
If you are searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
Organised charity events
Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
Dealing with day-to-day general enquiries from customers both face to face and over the telephone
Arranging legally required safety checks
Dealing with right to rent renewals
Processing tenancy renewals
Dealing with accounts queries and chasing arrears
Selling appropriate insurances/protection to Landlords and Tenants
Maximise income through third party suppliers
Responding to property maintenance reports and ensuring repairs are completed in a timely manner
Booking checkouts and dealing with end of tenancy disputes
Booking and completing mid tenancy property visits.
What we’re looking for:
· A full driving license with access to own transport is essential to this role
· A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations
· Ability to build positive rapport with customers and win their trust
· Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills
· Comfortable in achieving and exceeding set KPI targets
· Excellent attention to detail
· An outgoing, positive, and bubbly personality!