Lettings Central Support
York, North Yorkshire
Are you able to demonstrate a high level of customer service?
Have you had proven success in organisation and efficiency?
Are you searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company?
We want to hear from you!
Hunters are currently searching for a Admin assistant to work in our busy (Lettings) Central Support Department which cover Customer Service, Accounts and Property Maintenance.
The salary of this position is minimum wage plus commission which will be negotiable dependant on experience.
· Liaise on a day to day basis with existing and new customers ensuring the highest standard of customer service are met
· Liaise with all parties regarding any queries relating to the condition of the property/statement or payment queries
· Build and maintain strong relationships with landlords and tenants
· Assist our franchise partners with the move in of a new Tenancy.
· Process rent, invoices, contractor payment, bond release & chase rent arrears as appropriate.
· Develop relationships with contractors and organise estimates, repairs and maintenance as appropriate
· Organise gas safety maintenance files for all managed properties, ensuring certificates are renewed
· To communicate the company vision and values
What we’re looking for:
· A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations
· Previous experience or understanding of the rental market
· Ability to build positive rapport with customers
· Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills
· Comfortable in achieving and exceeding set KPI targets
· An outgoing, positive and bubbly personality!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
· Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
· Moments of Magic every last Friday of the month with prizes to be won for going the extra mile!
· Excellent city centre location based in the historic city of York!
· Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
Salary: Up to £19,500.00 per year