Bridlington, Filey, Scarborough
We are looking for a Lettings Manager to join our team at Hunters Estate Agents in Bridlington, Filey, and Scarborough. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the lettings department and driving the business forward, under the guidance of the new ownership. This is an exciting opportunity for an already experienced Lettings Manager, or an ambitious and experienced Lettings Negotiator or Valuer looking to take the next step in their career. We have big growth plans, and the successful candidate will have access to industry leading training and support within the role.
• Overseeing the lettings department, managing a small team of negotiators and administrators.
• Driving the business forward by winning new business and expanding the portfolio.
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract new landlords and tenants.
• Conducting regular market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends and to identify opportunities for growth and expansion.
• Managing tenant relations, including arranging repairs and maintenance, and ensuring that all rent payments are made on time.
• Ensuring that all properties are compliant with relevant legislation.
• Conducting regular property inspections to ensure that all properties are in good condition and to identify any maintenance issues that need to be addressed.
• Providing training and guidance to ensure that all team members are up-to-date with industry best practices and company policies.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Lettings Negotiator or Valuer.
• A good understanding of the property market and relevant legislation.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
• The ability to work well under pressure and to meet targets and deadlines.
• A positive and proactive attitude, with a willingness to take on new challenges and to continuously improve.
• Competitive salary package
• Opportunities for career progression and development
• Supportive team environment
• Dynamic and growing company
If you are an experienced Lettings Manager or an ambitious Lettings Negotiator or Valuer looking for the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.