We are currently looking for a full time Lettings Manager to join our high performing branch in Manchester.
If you are searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
Quarterly awards presentation to show recognition to those who have achieved well or deserve a special mention.
Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere.
Opportunity to lead and drive a busy city centre branch to success
- Lead and drive a busy city centre branch
- Motivate and support team of 4 members of staff
- Conduct one to one reviews and appraisals
- Establish a clear marketing and canvassing plan to increase market share
- Achieve income target and growth set for the branch
- Ensure the teams KPI’s are set and being achieved
- Conduct Lettings Valuation and win new business for the branch
- Providing in-branch training and coaching as required by staff
- Completion of all appropriate section of checklists in full and on time
- Drive lead generation through insurances; utilities and other third-party suppliers
- Providing a supportive and encouraging environment for your team and be able to cascade your knowledge and expertise onto your colleagues
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Lettings experience is essential to this position
- Previous experience of People Management is desirable
- Positive and ambitious attitude and a willingness to succeed
- Excellent listening skills as well as the confidence to lead a team to their goals
- A full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is essential to this role
- You will be customer driven with a passion for exceeding expectations
- As a respected Lettings Manager, you will be a positive mentor for your colleagues and encourage best practice from all your team members to maximise and expand the team to its best ability
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 PA
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.