Hunters Estate Agents is one of the leading estate agents with over 200 branches in the country. Its Percy Street based Newcastle office, which was rebranded from previously an independent agency, has plans for significant growth over the next few years, which means there is real potential to progress your career with us.
You will have experience within a similar role in the residential sale or letting sector and an ability to provide the very highest levels of customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deal with clients on a daily basis both over the telephone and face to face;
- Market properties via web portals and other effective media;
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants;
- Accompany prospective tenants when viewing properties;
- Carry out administrative activities regarding all aspects of lettings and tenancy, including drawing up, negotiating and interpreting tenancy agreements, making recommendations and taking action based on individual requirements;
- Deal effectively with any maintenance issues as and when they arise;
- Coordinate with contractors and relevant organisations professionally for all aspects of property management related issues;
- Add value to the office and the company by driving the business and market share;
- Be an effective team player, sharing information for the benefit of both the company and the individual;
- Full UK driving licence required.
We are looking for an extremely well presented individual with acute attention to detail and a proactive, logical approach to problem-solving. You must have excellent administrative skills, excellent written and oral communication ability in English is essential. In return, we operate a bonus system to reward our staff, and full training to nationally accredited certification would be provided. The salary is negotiable.
To apply send your C.V with a cover letter stating salary expectation via email to: email@example.com or for an informal discussion, please Call our Newcastle office on 0191 447 3282.