Lettings Negotiator / Property Manager
York, North Yorkshire
Are you able to demonstrate a high level of customer service?
Have you had proven success in organisation and efficiency?
Are you searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company?
We want to hear from you!
Hunters are currently searching for a Lettings Negotiator / Property Manager based in our York office to also cover the Harrogate area.
This position is offering a salary of £19,000 - £21,500 plus commissions which will be negotiable dependant on experience.
· Achieve sales targets and assist others in achievement of targets
· Proactively manage own applicants and mailing list to generate viewings
· Actively pursue new business
· Selling appropriate insurances to Landlords and Tenants
· Maximise income through third party suppliers
· Conduct viewings in highly professional manner out of the office when required
· Booking valuations and check ins
· Actioning website and Rightmove/Zoopla enquiries
· Dealing with day to day general enquiries from customers both face to face and over the telephone
· Receiving and processing applications including referencing
· The role will include working every Saturday with a day of in lieu
What we’re looking for:
· A full driving license with access to own transport is essential to this role
· At least one years experience in Lettings or knowledge of the rental market is essential to this role
· A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations
· Previous experience or understanding of the rental market
· Ability to build positive rapport with customers
· Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills
· Comfortable in achieving and exceeding set KPI targets
· Excellent attention to detail
· An outgoing, positive and bubbly personality!
Please send your CV to Lucy.Collier@hunters.com to apply.