Salary: £23,000 - £24,000
We are currently looking for a full time experienced Lettings Valuer to join our high performing branch in Manchester.
If you are searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
· Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
· Moments of Magic last Friday of the month with prizes to be won for going the extra mile!
· Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
· Dealing with day-to-day general enquiries from customers both face to face and over the telephone
· Actioning website and Rightmove/Zoopla enquiries
· Proactively manage own applicants and mailing list to generate viewings
· Conduct viewings in highly professional manner out of the office when required
· Receiving and processing applications including referencing
Prospecting and canvassing to secure new business
· Booking and conducting Lettings valuations
Listing new properties and completing rent reviews on current portfolio
· Selling appropriate insurances to Landlords and Tenants
· Maximise income through third party suppliers
· Achieve sales targets and assist others in achievement of targets towards the teams’ goals.
· The role will include working Saturdays on a rota basis, typically 2 in 4.
What we’re looking for:
· A full driving license with access to own transport is essential to this role
· A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations
· Ability to build positive rapport with customers and win their trust
· Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills
· Comfortable in achieving and exceeding set KPI targets
· Excellent attention to detail
· An outgoing, positive, and bubbly personality!