Will be responsible for booking valuations, viewings, maintaining customer records and achieving sales targets
Sound knowledge of, and experience in sales and customer service. The individual must provide unrivalled levels of customer service whilst building relationships at all levels and achieving results.
Will actively demonstrate the ability to expand and develop the current role and add value to the office and the company.
- Achieve all sales targets
- Liaise on a day to day basis with customers and satisfy then exceed customer enquiries
- Book viewings using IT system
- Complete customer records and update records in IT system
- Conduct accompanied viewings with clients and establish needs
- Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
- Enter customer viewing feedback on to IT system
- Generate offers
- Adhering to legislation progress offers to sale and completion
- Generate new business by booking valuation appointments
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Manage and maintain on a daily basis all administrative systems and procedures.
- Liaise with clients and solicitors as appropriate to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain an excellent standard of company records
- Work closely with other third party operators where appropriate to exceed customer expectations
- Administer all responsibilities in the most cost effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company Policies
- To communicate the company vision and values where appropriate to all customers and third parties
To apply for this role, email Jemma.Warren@hunters.com with your CV and covering letter.