Operational Manager - London North
Operational Manager – London NORTH
We are currently looking for a full-time Operational Manager to join our high performing Franchising team based in the London North region.
If you are searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
· Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
· Moments of Magic last Friday of the month with prizes to be won for going the extra mile!
· Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
· Arrange and attend branch visits min 3 per week.
· Identify training needs for branches in your region and inform Training department to improve ongoing standards and gain Branch accreditation.
· Conduct compliance and branch operations checks, issue reminders to ensure your region’s branches have all necessary regulatory certificates in place.
· Report any brand guideline concerns you may have about branches in your region.
· Monitor your region’s customer service performance, address any performance under 90% directly with said branch and mentor to improve.
· Monitor renewal dates due in time to provide reports as required in line with the renewal process for renewals due in your region.
· Attend Meet the Team meetings in person or virtually as required for new prospects looking to start within your region.
· Support new franchisees to ensure the pre- and post-opening process is effective alongside Franchise Launch Manager
· Report covering performance of their region: Total £ and market share v year ago, any major concerns or any major successes, progress of Lettings (in line with team target) growth, progress of FS sign ups (in line with team target) and number of branch visits.
· Build relationships - every branch in region to have had a monthly contact recorded on ZOHO.
· Carry out annual business reviews with min. quarterly progress follow up
A background of branch management, franchising, business ownership or relationship management would be an advantage.
Experience working within both Lettings and Sales is essential.
Car owner/Full UK driving license