Part Time Sales Negotiator
Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Part Time Sales Negotiator Job, Wetherby
Are you able to demonstrate a high level of customer service?
Have you had proven success in organisation and efficiency?
Are you searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company?
We want to hear from you!
Hunters are currently searching for a Part Time Weekend Sales Negotiator based in our Wetherby Office!
The hours of this position will be as follows:
Saturdays: 6 hours
Sundays: 3 hours
The salary for this position is minimum wage plus commission.
- Achieve sales targets and assist others in achievement of targets
- Proactively manage own applicants and mailing list to generate viewings
- Generate new business by booking valuation appointments
- Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
- Maximise income through third party suppliers
- Conduct viewings in highly professional manner out of the office when required
- Actioning website and Rightmove/Zoopla enquiries
- Dealing with day to day general enquiries from customers both face to face and over the telephone
What we’re looking for:
- A full driving license and access to own transport is essential
- A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations
- Ability to build positive rapport with customers
- Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills
- Comfortable in achieving and exceeding set KPI targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- An outgoing, positive and bubbly personality!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
- Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
- Moments of Magic every last Friday of the month with prizes to be won for going the extra mile!
- Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious and innovative company with extensive potential to progress throughout your career. We are extremely proud of our success rates we have worked towards and you will be highly commended for your contributions in sustaining this.