Payroll & HR Administrator
York, North Yorkshire
We are looking for someone to start immediately, who will work within the Payroll & HR team to successfully deliver an efficient and effective payroll service from Starters to Leavers and everything in between.
The idea candidate for this position is an individual from a background in payroll who is looking to expand on their service offering and experience.
Key duties -
- Produce an accurate payroll in line with company requirements (Monthly)
- Maintain up to date records on both payroll and HR systems
- Set up and process new starters and leavers, issuing P45’s
- Processing and calculating maternity & paternity pay, sickness & absence
- Responsible for any amendments in a timely manner
- Continually review processes and develop the payroll function to ensure meets current legislation, business needs and deliver an effective payroll service
- Respond and resolve payroll queries promptly
- Liaise with HMRC, Standard Life Auto Enrolment, AOE Orders
- Month End and Year End processing of P60 Forms
- Previous payroll experience essential together with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- IRIS Payroll Professional and IRIS HR experience desirable
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise workload with minimal supervision with initiative
- Ability to work quickly and calmly, especially under pressure and to short deadlines
- A team worker with a flexible approach, including the ability to request and offer support to other team members
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to explain issues clearly
- Flexible approach to working, including willingness to work additional hours as required in order to meet payroll deadlines.
WHATS ON OFFER…
Salary: Up to £22,000