York, North Yorkshire
At Hunters, we pride ourselves on developing our staff and letting them grow alongside our business, we want to work with you to develop your career!
We are currently looking for a full time Property Coordinator to join our high performing branch located in York. The ideal candidate must be able to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients and work at a fast pace.
Your role will include dealing with reported maintenance issues from tenants and updating landlords and contractors accordingly. Dealing with office admin and incoming enquiries.
Strong administration, organisational and delegation skills are essential for this role alongside great customer service skills when dealing with challenging situations.
You will work alongside a hardworking friendly team who strive for success and enjoy spending time together outside of work too.
An experience in lettings is preferred but not crucial.
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
Organised charity events
Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us
Personal Skills & Key Competencies:
- To be outgoing and enthusiastic
- Smart appearance
- Strong organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work to deadline
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Able to work independently yet be a team player
- Customer focussed with a proactive approach
- Managing processing renewals, including discussing and negotiating rental increases in line with the current market value
- Basic IT skills essential
Working hours – 9am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
One in 4 Saturdays 9am- 3.30pm
Full time office based
Salary - £22,500 + OTE