Property Management Assistant
Knowle, West Midlands
To provide a high level of customer service, building relationships with clients, tenants, contractors and landlords.
Will be responsible for regular contact with clients throughout the term of the tenancy. Working within the legal requirements, deal with all inspections and checkouts ensuring satisfaction for both tenant and landlord.
Will ensure a high level of accuracy in the completion of all Company and client documentation.
• Liaise on a day to day basis with existing and new customers and satisfy customer requirements
• Organise and carry out all internal property inspections within timescale
• Produce and send landlord reports on inspections within 3 days after inspection
• Organise inventories to be ready minimum 24 hours before move in; ensure all pages signed and any amendments returned by tenants within 7 day time frame
• Advise maintenance of any issues raised on amendments as appropriate
• Follow check out procedures and conduct efficient checkouts
• Ensure checkout procedures completed in timely fashion
• Develop relationships with contractors and ensure all have a signed Contractor relationship policy doc and have appropriate insurance.
• Organise estimates, repairs and maintenance as appropriate
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, tenants and contractors and provide feedback to all parties as appropriate
• Complete works orders, authorise the works and follow through to completion
• Organise gas safety maintenance files for all managed properties, ensuring Certificates renewed on time
• Manage and maintain on a daily basis all administrative systems and procedures
• Provide clients and tenants with contact point for emergency cover
• Ensure all administration and admin records are completed and maintained to a highly professional standard
• Administer all responsibilities in the most cost effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company policies
• Authorise and Post invoices from contractors onto software system for payment
• Dealing with closing Utility bills
Previous experience in customer face to face dealings
Previous experience in telephone communication
Excellent attention to detail
The ability to meet deadlines
Customer driven with a drive for results
Show respect for others and build relationships
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and covering letter.