Leeds, West Yorkshire
Are you able to demonstrate a high level of customer service?
Have you had proven success in organisation and efficiency?
Are you searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company?
We want to hear from you!
Hunters are currently searching for a Property Manager based.
You will be reporting directly to the Lettings Manager.
We are offering a competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience.
- Liaise on a day to day basis with existing and new customers ensuring the highest standard of customer service are met
- Carry out and arrange all internal property inspections ensuring correct paper trail is kept
Complete and follow through check out inspections
Handle property maintenance as issues are reported.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with landlords and tenants
- Develop relationships with contractors and organise estimates, repairs and maintenance as appropriate
- Organise gas and electrical safety maintenance files for all managed properties
- To communicate the company vision and values
What we’re looking for:
- A full driving license is essential.
- A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations
- Previous experience or understanding of the rental market preferred
- Ability to build positive rapport with customers
- Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills
- Comfortable in achieving and exceeding set KPI targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- An outgoing, positive and bubbly personality!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
- Opportunity to achieve an industry recognised (NAEA and ARLA) qualification within the first 6 months of joining for free with The Hunters Training Academy
- Moments of Magic every last Friday of the month with prizes to be won for going the extra mile!
- Office based in Knowle with easy access to Solihull and surrounding areas.
- Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious and innovative company with extensive potential to progress throughout your career. We are extremely proud of our success rates we have worked towards and you will be highly commended for your contributions in sustaining this.