York, North Yorkshire
Sales Administrator is responsible for typing details and all administrative work within branch such as: booking valuations, viewings, maintaining customer records and where appropriate achieving sales targets.
Sound knowledge of, and experience in sales and customer service is very important in this role. The individual must provide unrivalled levels of customer service whilst building relationships at all levels and achieving results. The administrator will actively demonstrate the ability to expand and develop the current role and add value to the office and the company.
· Type up all property details adding photographs and floor plans
· Prepare files and check all required information for marketing is valid and correct
· Order EPC’s and monitor for return
· Send out all correspondence to vendors on a timely basis
· Prepare and update displays of properties
· Liaise on a day-to-day basis with customers and satisfy then exceed customer enquiries
· Book viewings using IT system
· Complete customer records and update records in IT system
· Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
· Generate new business and book valuations
· Build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Manage and maintain on a daily basis all administrative systems and procedures.
· Liaise with clients and solicitors as appropriate to deliver excellent customer service
· Work closely with other third-party operators where appropriate to exceed customer expectations
· Administer all responsibilities in the most cost-effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company Policies
· To communicate the Company vision and values where appropriate to all customers and third parties
Experience / Qualities Required
· Accurate administrator with typing skills
· Ideally audio typist and must have skills with all IT packages
· Strong Communicator both verbal and written/Numerate/Well organised
· Results Orientated/Self Motivated/Team Player.
· Persuasive with high energy level but reliable and committed
Principal Measures / KPI’s
· Properties on market within 48 hours
· Accuracy of details typed
· Applicant registered (no.)
· Viewings (no.)
· Sales Income
· Mortgage appointments referrals
Email your CV to @firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.