Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a proactive, enthusiastic sales manager to join the team in York.
Benefits include Hunters Training Academy – accredited by NAEA & ARLA, Fast Career Progression Opportunities, Pension Scheme, 22 Days Annual Leave (increasing after 2 years up to max of 27 days) plus 8 Bank Holidays, Sick pay (after probationary period).
The sales manager will be proactive within the marketplace creating and developing sales within the branch, by sourcing new business, generating valuations and winning instructions. They will manage their own time and diary efficiently and ensure maximum potential of staff and resources of the branch is realised. They will provide a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. They will deliver excellent customer service and have the ability to build, long lasting relationships with clients and colleagues across the department. They will be self driven and achieve targets and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively pursue new business
- Analysing market and customer needs and selling to those needs
- Ensure all marketing is targeted and effective, set and implement a marketing plan together with the branch manager to hit office valuation target.
- Assist branch manager with staff development to maximise business opportunities
- Dealing with day-to-day general enquiries face to face, telephone and administration
- Maximise business by actioning website and portal enquiries and ensuring all opportunities are realised.
- Ensure compliance with the Property Ombudsman Code of Practice
- Ensure compliance and keep up to date with any changes in Estate Agency legislation
- Drive lead generation through conveyancing, mortgage appointments and other third-party suppliers
- Providing clients with updates on their sale/purchase
- Ensure all notes are recorded within the CRM system
Role Specific Competencies
Principal Measures / KPI’s
- New Instructions
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience in estate agency such as Valuer, Estate Agent, Senior Sales Negotiator.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- A good record of personal effectiveness
- Customer driven with a drive for results
- Previous People Management experience is desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: In person