We are looking for a full time sales manager to work within our busy and successful Pudsey office.
Are you customer driven with a passion to exceed all expectations?
Do you have previous experience in working within an estate agency?
Are you proactive in creating and developing sales to maximise all business opportunities?
We want to hear from you!
Hunters are currently searching for a Sales Manager based in our Pudsey Office
This position is offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience
- You will actively pursue new business following the Big Rocks. Establish marketing and canvassing plan
- Working alongside the Branch Manager you will analyse marketing and set and implement a plan together to hit office valuation targets
- You will assist the Branch Manager with staff development to maximise business opportunities
- You will actively drive lead generation through conveyancing, mortgage appointments and other third party suppliers
- You will give regular updates to all Vendors and Buyers
- You will ensure that all compliance is met according to the Property Ombudsman code of practice
What we’re looking for:
- You will have excellent attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- A positive, supportive and inspirational attitude to motivate staff around you
- Previous experience in an estate agency environment
- Previous people management experience is desirable
- You will be able to manage your own time and diary efficiently
- You will be able to build positive relationships with customers as well as colleagues across the department
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
- Opportunity to achieve an industry recognised (NAEA and ARLA) qualification within the first 6 months of joining for free with The Hunters Training Academy
- Office based in the charming market town of Pudsey!
- Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious and innovative company with extensive potential to progress throughout your career. We are extremely proud of our success rates we have worked towards and you will be highly commended for your contributions in sustaining this.