York, North Yorkshire
We are currently looking for a full time Sales Negotiator to join our high performing branch in York.
If you are searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits include Hunters Training Academy – accredited by NAEA & ARLA, Fast Career Progression Opportunities, Pension Scheme, Annual Leave 22 days (increasing after 2 years up to max of 27 days) plus 8 Bank Holidays, Sick pay (after probationary period).
• Achieve all sales targets
• Liaise on a day-to-day basis with customers and satisfy then exceed customer enquiries
• Book viewings using IT system
• Complete customer records and update records in IT system
• Conduct accompanied viewings with clients and establish needs
• Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
• Enter customer viewing feedback on to IT system
• Generate offers
• Adhering to legislation progress offers to sale and completion
• Generate new business by booking valuation appointments
• Build relationships with colleagues and clients
• Manage and maintain daily all administrative systems and procedures.
• Liaise with clients and solicitors as appropriate to deliver excellent customer service
• Maintain an excellent standard of company records
• Work closely with other third-party operators where appropriate to exceed customer expectations
• Administer all responsibilities in the most cost-effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company Policies
• To communicate the Company vision and values where appropriate to all customers and third parties.
Experience / Qualities Required
• Strong Communicator both verbal and written/Numerate/Well organised
• Results Orientated/Self Motivated/Team Player.
• Persuasive with high energy level but reliable and committed
• Ideally already demonstrated excellent customer service
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.