Easingwold, North Yorkshire
We are currently looking for a full-time Sales Negotiator to join our high performing branch in Easingwold.
If you are searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing Company, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits include Hunters Training Academy – accredited by NAEA & ARLA, Fast Career Progression Opportunities, Pension Scheme, Annual Leave 22 days (increasing after 2 years up to a max of 27 days) plus 8 Bank Holidays, Smart health package, Sick pay (after probationary period).
· Achieve all sales targets
· Liaise on a day-to-day basis with customers and satisfy then exceed customer inquiries
· Book viewings using IT system
· Complete customer records and update records in IT system
· Conduct accompanied viewings with clients and establish needs
· Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
· Enter customer viewing feedback on to IT system
· Generate offers
· Adhering to legislation progress offers to sale and completion
· Generate new business by booking valuation appointments
· Build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Manage and maintain daily all administrative systems and procedures.
· Liaise with clients and solicitors as appropriate to deliver excellent customer service
· Maintain an excellent standard of company records
· Work closely with other third-party operators where appropriate to exceed customer expectations
· Administer all responsibilities in the most cost-effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company Policies
· Communicate the Company vision and values where appropriate to all customers and third parties.
Experience / Qualities Required:
· Strong Communicator both verbal and written/Numerate/Well organised
· Results Orientated/Self Motivated/Team Player
· Persuasive with high energy level but reliable and committed
· Ideally already demonstrated excellent customer service
. As least two years experience in the industry
For further details please call Sam Dunlop on 07851591604