York, North Yorkshire
Sales Progressor is responsible for ensuring that all agreed sales proceed smoothly and without delay. They are responsible for regular and systematic liaison with all parties and progressing the transaction to its fruition. Where possible the Sales Progressor will generate additional income from 3rd party suppliers. The individual must provide unrivalled levels of customer service whilst building relationships at all levels and achieving results. Will actively demonstrate the ability to expand and develop the current role and add value to the office and the company.
• Achieve all sales targets
· Cover negotiator duties as and when required
· Monitor the progress of all transactions for York and Easingwold liaising with all parties involved
· Communicating with all parties to ensure the transaction is progressed as soon as possible
• Liaise on a day to day basis with customers and satisfy then exceed customer expectations
• Complete customer records and update records in IT system
• Ensure all the notes on the system are completed and accurate
• Recording key milestones on the system to update vendor portal
• Adhering to legislation progress offers to sale and completion
• Generate new business where possible
• Build relationships with colleagues and clients
• Manage and maintain on a daily basis all administrative systems and procedures.
• Maintain an excellent standard of company records
• Work closely with other third party operators where appropriate to exceed customer expectations
• Administer all responsibilities in the most cost effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company Policies
• To communicate the Company vision and values where appropriate to all customers and third parties.
Experience / Qualities Required
• Strong Communicator both verbal and written/Numerate/Well organised
• Results Orientated/Self Motivated/Team Player.
• Persuasive with high energy level but reliable and committed
• Ideally already demonstrated excellent customer service
Principal Measures / KPI’s
• Fall through rate
• Churn rate
• Survey Referrals
• Customer Service Rating
• No of exchanges
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£21,000.00 per year