Lichfield, West Midlands
Summary of Position:
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 plus commission and car allowance
The Residential sales valuer will drive valuations; Instructions, sales and income within the branch providing a high level of customer service building relationships with colleagues and clients. They will provide speedy and accurate work in all areas of Company sales and will play an active part in building and maintaining office and inter office communication.
The Residential Sales Valuer reports to the Branch Manager. To be successful the role will involve interaction with all other roles within the Sales Department daily. As a fee earner, this is a responsible position, and it is expected that communication would take place across the whole company to fulfil customer/branch/department targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Achieve sales targets by generating new business through prospecting and positive promotions of Hunters services
· Develop new business and contacts with developers / companies / relocation agents
· Carry out sales valuations following HPG process and HUSP and complying with legislation
· Produce property details for newly instructed properties and ensure these are conducive to generate viewings through excellent photographs and compliance to CPR.
· Ensure all properties are updated on to the website and portals, then conduct property match
· Produce property adverts as appropriate for local media.
· Generate additional business through use of marketing hub for example Guide Price Days, canvassing
· Dealing with day-to-day general enquiries face to face / telephone
· Organising viewings
· Maintain contact with vendor providing 2 weekly feedback
· Manage business according to data e.g., Hunters database, external data Year on year sales figures
· Drive profitability of branch by keeping costs under control
· Excellent communication face to face and over the telephone with potential buyers to maximise sales opportunities.
Role Specific Competencies
· Trustworthy & Ethics
Principal Measures / KPI’s
• Net Sales
• Gross Sales
Knowledge & Experience
· Strong Communicator both verbal and written/
· Experience in Residential sales
· Results Orientated/Self Motivated/Team Player
· Persuasive with high energy level but reliable and committed
· Proven success in organisation and efficiency with a good record of personal effectiveness
· The ability to meet deadlines
· Customer driven with a drive for results
· Show respect for others and build relationships
· Ideally already demonstrated excellent customer service
· Experience in listing
Training & Qualifications
· At least 12 months Estate Agency experience – Negotiating and Listing new business.
· Hunters Academy Training endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA) will be provided
All employees, Managers, Directors within the Sales team, customers, solicitors, and external suppliers if there is any. (The line manager can confirm this.)