Senior Lettings Negotiator
FULL TIME SENIOR EXPERIENCED LETTINGS NEGOTIATER – Baldock, Hertfordshire
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator to join our team based in Baldock town centre. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing the rental property transactions, maintaining client relationships, and mentoring an junior negotiator. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual looking to advance their career in the property industry (minimum of two years’ experience).
All applicants must have excellent customer service skills, a keen interest in property, good administration skills, and have use of their own car.
- Conduct property viewings and negotiations with potential tenants.
- Conduct property inspections.
- Dealing with Maintenance Issues.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to clients throughout the letting process.
- Manage a portfolio of rental properties, ensuring they are well-maintained and compliant with regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners and landlords.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest rental property market trends and changes in regulations.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Lettings Negotiator ready to take on a senior role, please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why you're the right fit for this position. Email your application to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Lettings & Management: 2 years (preferred)