Senior Lettings Negotiator/Lister
Tamworth, West Midlands
At Hunters, we believe in building long term relationships. Not only with our clients but with our staff as well. We pride ourselves on developing our people and letting them grow alongside our business. 90% of our managers come from within the company and the success stories are plentiful. At Hunters, we want to work with you to develop your career.
The Senior Letting Negotiator/Valuer will provide a high level of customer service whilst building relationships with colleagues and clients. They will achieve sales targets and assist others in achievement of targets, providing speedy and accurate work in all areas of Company lettings and will play an active part in building and maintaining inter office communication. They will also be required to dress smartly according to company standard and present themselves in an appropriate manner when on an appointment.
The Senior Letting Negotiator works mainly with the Lettings Manager, however will have interaction with the maintenance, lettings accounts department and sales staff on a daily basis. The role is office based, however a large percentage of time will be spent out of the office on appointments conducting valuations, viewings etc. Interaction may also take place with staff members at other letting offices and sales offices.
Benefits include Hunters Training Academy – accredited by NAEA & ARLA, Fast Career Progression Opportunities, Pension Scheme, Annual Leave 22 days (increasing after 2 years up to max of 27 days) plus 8 Bank Holidays, Sick pay (after probationary period), Death in Services Scheme @ 2 x salary, Employee assistance programme.
• Conduct lettings valuations
• Actively pursue new business following the Big Rocks.
• Dealing with day to day general enquiries face to face / telephone and administration
• Completion of all appropriate section of checklists in full and on time
• Registering applicants onto mailing list
• Prospecting and business generation
• Element of staff supervision – ensuring all tasks within the team are completed
• Receiving and processing an application including referencing
• Chasing completion of an application and informing all relevant parties of updates and completion
• Ensuring all files correct for check-in 24 hours before
• Conduct Check-ins
• Proactively manage own applicants and the mailing list to generate viewings
• Booking viewings, valuations and check in’s into diary
• Print notice to quit report from system and action accordingly, update system
• Print renewals report and action accordingly and update system (dependent upon market and legislation experience
Experience / Qualities Required
• At least 3 years experience in Residential Lettings
• Previous experience in customer face to face dealings
• Previous experience in telephone communication
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proven success in organisation and efficiency with
• A good record of personal effectiveness
• The ability to meet deadlines