Senior Lettings Support Consultant
York, North Yorkshire
Senior Lettings Support Consultant - York
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
PLUS £3,000 OTE
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within the lettings industry?
Do you want to be an influence in shaping the vision for our new lettings strategy?
We are currently looking for a full time Lettings Support Consultant to join our high performing support team in York. The ideal candidate must be able to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients and have previous experience in lettings industry.
You will work alongside a hardworking friendly team who also enjoy team activities both inside and outside of work!
If you are searching for your next challenge and think you can be a role model within in a supportive and constantly developing company, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
Moments of Magic last Friday of the month with prizes to be won for going the extra mile
Organised charity events
Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
· Liaise on a day-to-day basis with existing and new customers ensuring the highest standard of customer service are met
· Liaise with all parties regarding any queries relating to the condition of the property/statement or payment queries
· Build and maintain strong relationships with Landlords, Tenants and our Franchisees.
· Provide excellent customer care and support to our Franchising customers and assist with general enquiries.
· Process rent payments, invoices, contractor payment, bond release & chase rent arrears as appropriate.
· Develop relationships with contractors and organise estimates, repairs and maintenance as appropriate ensuring all jobs are completed efficiently.
· Organise safety certificates for all managed properties, ensuring certificates are renewed and kept up to date
· To believe in and communicate the company vision and values.
What we’re looking for:
A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations
Ability to build positive rapport with customers and provide excellent customer service
Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills at all times
Previous lettings and/or property management knowledge and experience
An outgoing, positive and bubbly personality who has a desire to succeed
Desire to influence, motivate and drive new business.