As of today, the property industry have been given the go ahead to get back to work. At Hunters, we are delighted with this news as it means colleagues nationwide can get back to work, but it is important that you, our customers, know we will be proceeding with caution and ensuring all staff and customers are safe.
Today, we announce our pledge to you and our staff; a set of guidelines and protocols that Hunters agents nationwide have agreed to to keep both themselves and you safe on any property visit.
· We will be safe and healthy and we ask that you are too
· We will clean our hands on entry and on exit of any property and to limit social contact we will ask that all internal doors are left open
· We will practice social distancing where we must always be 2 metres apart, don't be alarmed if we wear PPE
· We will use our extensive technology to limit physical contact wherever possible
· We will never forget our commitment to talk, to you, our customer
As a tenant, landlord, buyer or seller, we know you’ll have many questions about the property market, and safety protocols, and understand you may not want other individuals or families visiting your property. We want to reassure you that Hunters agents will only come out to your property, and only conduct viewings if you are comfortable and have approved that visit.
Over the past 8 weeks, we have developed our capabilities and whilst many agents have stopped work completely, we have been selling and letting properties through virtual methods; this will not change and we are not removing this offer. If you are not comfortable with people in your property, but still need to sell, let, buy or rent, we can offer:
· Virtual Valuations
· Virtual Viewings
· 360 Tours for tenants and buyers
· 24/7 Online Customer Portal to track your sale/let
· 24/7 conveyancing portal
And of course much more.
This announcement by the government is welcome, but our priority, is the paramount safety of our staff and our customers and we will continue to follow guidelines and our customers requests during these, still, unprecedented times.