While there are many factors to consider when looking for the ideal area to live in, the standard of suitable local schools is hard to overlook. If you are a parent, you want the very best for your child. It is likely that the availability of good schools becomes a priority above the daily commute or nearby facilities.
Also, many parents are happy to pay the premium prices associated with areas close to leading schools if it provides their children with a stronger start in life.
Good schools attract buyers
There are many appealing areas across the capital, where there are attractive and appealing local schools. At Hunters Forest Hill, we know the local area well, and we know the features and facilities that attract buyers to the area. The list of well-regarded primary schools is one of the leading assets the local area has, and we know buyers appreciate this element.
If you are keen to learn more about the schools on offer in Forest Hill, consider the following list:
· Dalmain Primary School, Grove Close– Ofsted rating Good
· Eliot Bank Primary School, Thorpewood Avenue – Ofsted rating Outstanding
· Fairlawn Primary School, Honor Oak Road – Ofsted rating Good
· Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School, Dartmouth Road – Ofsted rating Good
· Horniman Primary School, Horniman Drive – Ofsted rating Good
· Kelvin Grove Primary School, Kelvin Grove – Ofsted rating Good
· Kilmorie Primary School, Kilmorie Road – Ofsted rating Outstanding
· Perrymount Primary School, Sunderland Road – Ofsted rating Good
· William of York Catholic Primary School, Brockley Park Perrymount Primary School, Sunderland Road – Ofsted rating Good
This is an extensive selection of Good and Outstanding (in the view of Ofsted) schools within easy reach of the local area. If you are looking for an area where you can send your child to school in confidence, you will find Forest Hill has plenty to offer.
Forest Hill offers suitable local options
For secondary schools, Forest Hill and Sydenham School are both suitable local options, which should meet the needs of even the most demanding of parent or guardian.
It is not as though Forest Hill is only appealing to families or couples looking for a place to eventually raise their kids. It is a vibrant and exciting area with a lot to offer, including a range of transport options which connect to the heart of London. However, finding an area with suitable local schools is essential for many buyers, and Forest Hill delivers.
Of course, if you have lived in Forest Hill for many years, and your family has all grown up, the demand for homes in a good school area can benefit you. No matter what your next move is, help is available.
At Hunters Forest Hill, we know selling property is challenging, but we are here to assist you in the process. If you aim to buy, sell, let your home or rent property, we are active in New Cross, Peckham, Dulwich and Brockley, in addition to Forest Hill, so get in touch with one of the top three agents in London, and we will be happy to assist you.