Why Register for My Hunters?
By having your own My Hunters portal account, you can keep track of your property searches as well as get 24/7 access to your own move if selling, properties if a landlord, and ongoing tenancy details if you’re renting.
Round the clock, buyer, seller, tenant and landlord log
Have access to your personal property journey, whenever, wherever.
Personalised Property Dashboard
Viewing feedback, latest offers, price history and notes directly from your agent.
Our portal lets you save your favourite properties so you can revisit and compare them later.
Simply visit our news section to browse the articles and blog posts and save them to revisit and read later.
Useful Tools, Resources & Checklists
Calculators, record keeping, guides for all customers and useful property checklists for different stages of your journey.
Manage single or multiple tenancies
Keep track of safety certificate expiry dates, detector check renewals, current rent and tenants, including start and end dates.
Register for My Hunters
Benefits of using My Hunters
For selling or letting your property
- Monitor how many people are looking at your property
- See information on viewings that have been booked and completed
- Keep your personal details up to date
- If you’re selling, keep a track of offers received and hopw the sale is progressing
- If you’re a landlord, you can access our Landlord Portal
For buying or renting a property
- Save searches based on what you are looking for
- Favourite properties that you’re interested in
- See any viewings you’ve been on
- If you’re buying, keep a track of any offers you’ve made, and when one is accepted, how the purchase is progressing
- Tenants can access our Tenants Portal