Welcome to Redbank, Newport
Redbank offers just 6 quality detached homes all with south/westerly facing gardens, built to exacting standards by award-winning developers Amherst Homes.
Houses 1 - 5 are all detached and offer a well-considered layout. Kitchen/dining rooms flooded with natural light from 2 large windows 3 skylights and bifold doors, utility room, large living room which runs front to back with dual aspect window and study, 3 double bedrooms, with the master bedroom having an ensuite and family bathroom.
House 6 occupies an enviable elevated position on the development, is also detached and is the largest of the houses providing 4 double bedrooms, ensuites to both master bedroom and bedroom 2, plus a family bathroom, the ground floor accommodation suits modern living with a large kitchen/dining room, as well as a spacious living room and separate study.
Newport is a conveniently located North Essex village with good facilities including several shops, pubs, modern primary school, The Joyce Frankland Academy School, sports facilities and mainline station to London (Liverpool Street)\ and Cambridge. The historic market town of Saffron Walden is only three miles to the North, and offers additional facilities. Audley End station is approximately two miles away offering more frequent train services. Access to the M.11 motorway can be gained at Junction 8 (9 miles) and Junction 9 (6 miles). The market town of Bishops Stortford (9 miles) provides additional facilities including golf course, sports facilities, and mainline station to London (Liverpool Street).
• Professional designed shaker style kitchen with peninsula, quartz work surfaces, upstand, fitted units under, Blanco 1.5 bowl sealed granite sink with drainer and mixer tap • Integrated Siemens oven, combi oven and induction hob • Telescopic built-in cooker hood extraction • Integrated Siemens fridge/freezer • Integrated Siemens dishwasher
• Laminate worktop and upstand with shaker style units under and Blanco stainless steel sink with drainer. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer • Pantry/storage cupboard
Family Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
• High-quality sanitary ware • Basin with shaker style vanity unit under • High-quality tiling to bath area and fully tiled shower cubicles • Tiled splashback to basin • Duel fuel heated towel rails to the family bathroom and ensuite • LED mirrors with shaving point to the family bathroom • Fitted mirrors to all ensuites and WC • Wet system chrome towel rail radiator to WC
Plumbing, Heating & Electrical
• Downlights to the hall, study, living room, kitchen, utility, WC and bathrooms • Pendants to the living room and bedrooms • Kitchen to also include ambient wall lights • Traditional radiator central heating throughout with ground and first-floor temperature controls • TV points to the living room, study and bedrooms • Wiring for TV aerial to loft • Master BT point to the kitchen • Mains operated smoke and CO alarm • Energy efficient gas boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder
• Carpet to the living room, study, stairs, landing and bedrooms • Floor tiles to the hallway, WC, kitchen/diner, utility, bathroom and ensuite • Oak veneer doors with brushed steel door furniture to all rooms • Smooth plastered walls and ceilings finished in white emulsion throughout • UPVC windows throughout • Aluminium bi-fold sliding doors to rear gardens • Oak handrails and newel cap to stairs • Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
• Paved patio area and turfed rear garden to include rotovation • External tap and electrical socket • Bespoke stone cills to windows • Pilaster effect front entrance door surround • Modern carriage lantern lighting to front entrance door • PIR / Switchable LED floodlighting to rear bifold doors
• Energy efficient gas boiler • Double glazed UPVC BFRC certified windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss • High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to reduce heat loss in the winter and prevent heat gain in the summer • Low energy external lighting • Low energy lighting to all homes • Dual flush mechanisms to toilet
Warranty & Aftercare Sales
• 10-year Premier Guarantee Build Warranty • Thorough demonstration of your new home before it is handed over to you, to include detailed homeowner pack with all advice and recommendation for future home maintenance • Advice provided on the best way to look after your home in the future
Please click the button below to access the developments brochure, that contains all important information for these properties.
Contact the branch
If you have any questions, please contact Mullucks (Part of Hunters) - Saffron Walden by click the button.