Scaleby Close, Carlisle

Guide Price £44,800 | SSTC

2 bedroom Apartment Sold STC
or call 01228 584249
Property Description
A well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated within a quiet cul-de-sac location to the South of Carlisle. The apartment is 70% shared ownership with Castles & Coasts and available for those over the age of 55 years. Arrange your viewing today.

The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom internally. Externally the property has residents parking to the front with a communal rear garden. Gas central heating and double glazing. EPC - C and Council Tax Band - A.

Scaleby Close is located off Scalegate Road, to the South of Carlisle. The city centre is accessible within a 10 minute drive with regular bus routes passing close by, which provide direct access into the city centre. For the local conveniences, the SPAR on Lamb Street is just a two minute walk with larger supermarket stores being within the city centre.

HALLWAY



Entrance door from the front with internal doors to the living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Storage cupboard with double doors. Radiator.



LIVING ROOM (4.39m x 2.92m)



Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and electric fireplace.



KITCHEN (3.73m x 2.67m)



Fitted kitchen with a range of base, wall and drawer units with complimentary worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks above. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor over. One bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space/plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted 'Vaillant' gas boiler, radiator and double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. Measurements to the maximum points.



BEDROOM ONE (3.73m x 2.87m)



Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and storage cupboard. Measurements to the maximum points.



BEDROOM TWO (3.35m x 2.26m)



Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator. Measurements to the maximum points.



BATHROOM (1.93m x 1.91m)



White three piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and shower enclosure with mains shower. Fully tiled walls, radiator and obscured double glazed window.



EXTERNAL



To the front of the property there is residents parking with a storage cupboard beside the private front entrance door. To the rear of the property is a small paved seating area outside the kitchen patio doors, with communal gardens shared between the residents.



WHAT3WORDS



For the location of this property please visit the What3Words App and enter - builds.daring.oasis



PLEASE NOTE



Leasehold Title - A new lease of 60 years is granted on re-sale. Price denotes 70% shared ownership with Castles & Coasts Housing owning the remaining 30%, available for those aged over 55 years old. We have been advised there is a service charge payable at approximately £110.30 per month which includes the buildings insurance, upkeep of the communal areas and gardens.



Material Information
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Lease Years Remaining: 34

Standout Features

Mortgage calculator

Calculate Your Stamp Duty
£
Results
Stamp Duty To Pay:
Effective Rate:
Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Scaleby Close, Carlisle

Want to explore Scaleby Close, Carlisle further? Explore our local area guide

Struggling to find a property? Get in touch and we'll help you find your ideal property.