A palatial detached family residence offering over 4000 square feet of living accommodation situated in one of the most sought after postcodes in North Leeds. Situated close to local amenities and a short distance from some great shops, restaurants and coffee bars; West Park Lounge being a local favourite. Cookridge Hall is also only a short distance away, and perfect for people who enjoy golf, swimming and relaxation alike! The Village Hotel and Leisure Club is ideal for those seeking a relaxing spa, well-equipped gym, and sports facilities on your doorstep, the University facilities are also nearby, offering an array of leisure activities. Located under five miles from Leeds’ city centre, this property could not be better situated whilst Headingley and all its wonderful amenities are on your door step.
This is truly a ‘lifestyle’ home which has been designed and modelled towards those engaged in the art of entertaining! The reception rooms and orangeries are of lavish proportions and whilst there are currently three double bedrooms there are detailed plans for two further bedrooms with en-suites and a garden room with historic planning permission which has subsequently lapsed.
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Spacious entrance lobby.
• Bespoke fitted kitchen which sits centrally within the home. There is a separate pantry and utility room.
• A most impressive drawing room which enjoys a southerly aspect and has French doors out to a stunning orangery.
• A living room/sun room which is located next to the leisure facilities serves as an excellent formal reception room.
• There is a high-quality family bathroom with Jack and Jill access off the entrance hall and master dressing room.
• A second orangery to the rear of the property with French doors out to the rear garden.
• To the ground floor there is the master suite, formally two bedrooms but now a large double bedroom with separate dressing room and beautiful en-suite shower room.
• To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the larger of the two having a wonderful balcony enjoying an easterly aspect for the morning sun. Both of these bedrooms are serviced by a well- equipped shower room.
• The leisure facilities are most impressive with a heated indoor swimming pool with sauna and showering/W.C facilities.
• Externally the property is offset from the road through high quality wrought iron electric gates leading to hard standing for several vehicles and a double garage with electric up and over door.
• This amazing home is flanked by gardens to three sides with the majority being west facing, so excellent for the afternoon and evening sun.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
9.73m (31' 11") x 3.96m (13' 0")
7.42m (24' 4") x 4.90m (16' 1")
4.83m (15' 10") x 3.28m (10' 9")
6.10m (20' 0") x 4.47m (14' 8")
6.60m (21' 8") x 4.90m (16' 1")
8.26m (27' 1") x 5.13m (16' 10")
4.88m (16' 0") x 3.78m (12' 5")
3.61m (11' 10") x 3.45m (11' 4")
BEDROOM TWO EN-SUITE
3.76m (12' 4") x 1.68m (5' 6")
5.31m (17' 5") x 4.83m (15' 10")
4.29m (14' 1") x 2.62m (8' 7")
FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM