Quite simply one of the best semi-detached homes to hit the Headingley market for some time. The expansive West facing garden offers some of the best views in North Leeds towards Kirkstall Abbey and the scope to extend here to the rear and side (subject to PP) is truly phenomenal.
The interior finish is second to none and befitting of an upmarket hotel in the Mediterranean, let alone a semi in Kirkstall! The owners exacting taste and flair for interior design has created a living space which offers a ‘turnkey’ solution to moving, with no work required and first time buyers will absolutely love this house.
Formally three bedrooms, the current owners have decided to create an outstanding master suite with an open dressing area which has meant that bedroom three has been absorbed into the room and could easily be reinstated.
Some of this outstanding home’s features include:
• Entrance hall.
• Living room which has been beautifully decorated with feature fireplace and gas coal effect fire, high quality oak flooring and open views to the front. This is an amazing space to relax and unwind.
• Living kitchen, which is one of the nicest living spaces available in this price bracket on the open market and the quality of the finish is second to none. This is a lifestyle space and certainly not just a room and in the warmer months with the French doors open, spilling out onto the amazing sun-soaked gardens, this space will really come into its own.
• To the first floor there is lovely galleried landing space.
• The master bedroom was formally two bedroom and offers space and size you simply just don’t find in these types of builds. Natural light crashes in through two large windows and there is a dressing area. There is a wonderful open aspect to the front of the property.
• Bedroom two is another good double with far reaching views over open countryside and Kirkstall.
• The family bathroom has been tastefully done and is a three piece suite with shower over bath.
• Externally there is off-street parking for up to two vehicles and a detached single garage.
• To the rear there is the most amazing west facing garden with uninterrupted views over Kirkstall Abbey. This is, in our opinion, garden of the year 2020 the scope to extend and develop this house is brilliant. All relevant planning permissions and building regulations will need to be sought.