• AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO RENT THIS SOUTH FACING MOST ATTRACTIVE LOFT STYLE PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
• BOASTING A VERY PRIVATE SOUTH FACING GOOD SIZED BALCONY, OFFERING A DESIRABLE AREA FOR SITTING OUT
• STUNNING VIEWS OVER HEBDEN BRIDGE ROOF TOPS AND SURROUNDING VALLEY
• D/G & GAS C/H - NEWLY INSTALLED VAILLANT ECOTEC PLUS COMBINATION BOILER (WITH WARRANTY/GUARANTEE
• DESIRABLE LOCATION – SHORT WALK TO LOCAL AMENITIES OFFERING A WIDE RANGE OF SHOPS, BARS & RESTAURANTS
• TRANS PENNINE RAILWAY NETWORK NEARBY WITH GOOD ACCESS TO LEEDS & MANCHESTER CITY CENTRES
• HALLWAY WITH TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
• LIVING/KITCHEN WITH FEATURE FRENCH DOORS AND JUILET BALCONIES
• BATHROOM WITH 3 PIECE WHITE SUITE
• BEDROOM WITH BUILT-IN WARDROBES, OFFERING POTENTIAL TO CONVERT IN TO AN EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
• TOP FLOOR – A DELIGHTFUL SPACIOUS ROOM WHICH PROVIDES FLEXIBILITY FOR VARIETY USES, CURRENTLY USED AS LIVING ROOM/ART ROOM, OR OPTION TO UTILISE FOR A BEDROOM WHICH LEADS TO THE BALCONY
• INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL
• SORRY NO PETS OR SMOKER
• BOND; £725.00
• EPC; C
GROUND FLOOR COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Front entrance door providing access to communal hallway, post box and staircase approaching the apartment.
6.10m (20' 0") x 2.54m (8' 4") narrowing to 1.14m (3' 9")
Cloaks hanging, telephone entry system, laminated flooring, Inset spotlighting to ceiling, staircase providing access to the first floor living room/bedroom, sealed unit double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
5.21m (17' 1") maximum x 2.95m (9' 8")
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel split-level Smeg gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy hood above, stainless steel Smeg electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine and plumbing also for dishwasher, stainless steel circular sink unit with mixer tap and part tiled walls. Laminated flooring, inset spotlighting to ceiling, two feature double glazed french doors providing a light and airy room with maximum lighting, blinds and feature Juliet balconies enjoying far-reaching distant views over the Valley, radiator.
3.07m (10' 1") x 2.72m (8' 11")
With walk-in wardrobe/storage with potential for converting in to an en-suite shower room, laminated flooring, sealed unit double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
2.21m (7' 3") x 2.11m (6' 11")
Containing a three-piece white suite, part tiled walls, dual ended bath, central mixer tap with attached shower handle and overhead fitment with shower screen, inset spotlighting to ceiling, extractor fan, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
FIRST FLOOR LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM
19.2" x 5.38m (17' 8") maximum
An attractive delightful room offering flexibility of variety of uses, having double glazed french doors leading to the desirable balcony with matching attached double glazed windows to each side and blinds, two velux double glazed windows all providing a light and airy room with maximum lighting. Laminated flooring, access to good sized recess storage area housing the newly installed boiler, inset stainless steel sink unit with drainer, part tiled walls and storage base units, radiator.
3.96m (13' 0") x 1.57m (5' 2")
A very private, south facing and desirable good sized outside space with stone flooring, boasting an excellent area for sitting out with stunning views over Hebden Bridge roof tops and the surrounding Valley.