- Semi detached
- Three bedroom
- Approximately 0.2 miles from Colfe School
- Drive and garage
- Potential for extension subject to planning consents
- Transport to Cannon Street or Charring Cross is less than 30 min
- Approximately 1200 square feet of living space
- Approximately 75ft rear garden
- Approximately 35ft front garden
Guide price £575,000 to £600,000
This lovely three bedroom 1930's house is located in a sought after road in Lee and is approximately 0.5 miles from the main station offering commutes to London in less than 30 minutes.
Positioned approximately 0.2 miles away from Colfes School, the property is ideally located for families with children.
There's plenty of potential to expand the house subject to planning consent. The loft, area above the garage as well as the rear of the house offer expansion opportunities if planning permission is sought. Buyers are advised to make their own enquiries in this regard.
The current drive can fit approximately two cars with the front garden offering a lawn and planting area.
For more information please contact us.