- LOFT STYLE APARTMENT
- 2 bedroom
- MEZZANINE level (restricted head height)
- First floor of purpose built building
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- PRIVATE SECTION OF GARDEN
- Approximately 0.4 miles to Coulsdon Town station
- Approximately 0.3 miles to Coulsdon town centre
- Chain free
- Guide price £325,000 to £350,000
Guide price £325,000 to £350,000
A stunning loft style apartment with SHARE OF FREEHOLD, its own front door, positioned on the first and second floor of a purpose-built building with a mezzanine level (which can be used as a third bedroom or sleeping area) and its own section of private garden.
The property is in a cul de sac approximately 0.3 miles to Coulsdon Town Centre and station which is ideal for buyers whom want the convenience of transport and amenities and ultra-modern living.
The owners have loved living here because they have renovated the property to an extremely high interior design standard (which can be seen in the many pictures).
The new buyers will enjoy contemporary living which includes:
• Vaulted ceilings
• Architectural and industrial influences
• Feature exposed brick wall
• Feature glass wall
• Farrow & Ball paint
• Metallic coloured kitchen units with feature ceiling hung extractor fan
• Stone kitchen work tops
• Bosch integrated appliances (including a dish washer and microwave oven)
• Mezzanine level with a stunning view of the living space below (see image of view from mezzanine level).
• Dedicated dining space
• Own front door
• Storage built in
• Almost 800 sq ft of overall living space
• Roof windows
• Southerly facing windows
• Under floor heating in the bathroom
Well-known names found locally include:
• Pizza express
Travel times from Coulsdon Town station includes:
• London Bridge in approximately 30 minutes
• London Victoria in approximately 39 Minutes
• Canary Wharf in approximately 40 minutes
• Gatwick Airport in approximately 17 minutes
Coulsdon town centre neighbours Purley and Croydon both of which are popular town. Croydon has become particularly popular recently due to the announcement that Westfield shopping centre could be opening there and other fantastic additions such as the box park.
Coulsdon has an array of cafés and restaurants, a choice of state and private schools, a selection of recreational facilities all of which offer great community and social surroundings.
Contact Hunters to arrange your viewing.