Bryngwyn Manor, an impressive stone built Victorian Gothic Manor house, was constructed in 1862 by Sir James Rankin who was senior partner in the family timber and ship building business and also MP for Leominster in the late 1880’s. The property is undergoing extensive yet sympathetic refurbishment to a particularly high standard with the retention and restoration of many of the splendid original features, including marble pillars, stained glass and wood panelling.
• 6 miles Hereford, 8 miles Ross on Wye & M50, 11 miles Monmouth & A40 providing links to The Midlands, South Wales, London and the West.
• Lovely setting at the end of a long private drive yet close by are garage, public house and bus service. Much Birch, under a mile away offers Doctors surgery and Dispensery.
• Large parking area with allocated and visitor parking.
Services Mains electricity, private water and drainage, independent propane gas central heating boilers with a metered supply from communal storage cylinders.
Local Authority Herefordshire Council 01432 260000
Tenure Leasehold on 125 year term (tbc)
Service Charge TBC Will include maintenance, lighting and background heating of communal areas, and garden maintenance
Viewing by appointment 01432 278278
IMAGES ARE OF THE SHOW HOME AND ARE USED TO GIVE AN INDICIATION OF THE OVERALL FINISH. PLEASE NOTE FIXTURES AND FITTINGS WILL DIFFER BETWEEN INDIVIDUAL UNITS