- Deceptive Detached Family House
- 4-6 Bedrooms (1-4 Ground Floor Receptions)
- 3/4 First Floor Bedrooms | Study |Lounge
- Large Extended Family/Living Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Utility Area | Mod. Ground Floor Shower/WC
- First Floor Re-Fitted Bathroom/WC
- Rear Garden with Gated Rear Access
- ORP/Hardstand at Rear
- Convenient Location | Scope HMO (STNC)
HUNTERS ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to offer for sale this spacious 4-6 bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE. Further accommodation comprises of: Entrance Porch,3/4 First Floor Bedrooms, Spacious Lounge, 1-4 Reception/Ground Floor Bedrooms, Re-Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room, Extended Family/Living Room, Utility Area, Re-Fitted Ground Floor WC, Study and Re-Fitted First Floor Family Bathroom/WC. Externally there is a Formal Front Garden, Well-Maintained Rear Garden and gated Rear Access to Parking/Hardstand. EPC TBC.
The property would make a fantastic family home as well as offering scope to become a HMO (STNC & Regs).
This deceptively spacious property is conveniently situated on the Bath Road near bus routes to London Heathrow Airport and surrounding districts to include Hayes Town with its comprehensive range of shopping facilities and amenities. Hayes and Harlington railway station offers routes in to London (Paddington in circa 20 mins) and will benefit from the highly anticipated Crossrail which is due for completion in 2019. The nearest station is Hatton Cross Underground (Piccadilly Line) and the property is also within easy reach of the M4/M25 motorway network.