- A substantial detached House on a large plot
- Tremendous Development potential(subject to planning Consent)
- Larger than average Living accommodation
- Stunning reception hall
- Double aspect Reception room
- Four Double Bedrooms, with en-suite to the Master
- Quality Double Glazing
- Large Kitchen/ Breakfast room
- Family first floor Bathroom/ Guest ground floor Cloakroom
- Detached double Garage complex.
This substantial detached family residence occupies a large double plot, in one of Barton-on-Sea's premier residential tree lined avenues, within only a short walking distance of the cliff top. This double fronted property boasts larger than average living accommodation, which is offered in good order throughout.
An ideal opportunity to acquire a substantial detached family residence, set on a large double plot, in this tree lined avenue, situated in one of Barton-on-Sea’s premier residential locations, within only a short walk of the cliff top and sea front. This versatile property would make a fantastic family home, but would make an excellent redevelopment proposition for possibly two/three detached new build dwellings, subject to necessary planning approval.
This stunning property has an impressive sweeping in and out carriage front drive, with the property set in the centre of the plot, with the garage complex set away from the main residence. There would be ample space to retain the existing property and develop where the garages are currently located, forming an additional detached dwelling, with the benefit of a large garden (Subject to the necessary planning consent).
Viewing is highly recommended through the Vendors sole agents Hunters of Highcliffe.