This really is an exciting opportunity to purchase your new home! This three bedroom terrace home, offers great potential to create a superb family home within extremely popular school catchment areas. This wonderful family home is positioned in a private spot on the tree lined Newlaithes Road - a very popular area of Horsforth, on the border of the neighbouring countryside, yet only a quarter of a mile from Horsforth’s vibrant New Road Side area which is awash with cafés, bars and shops.
Horsforth was picked out in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live guide, published in 2016, selected for offering the best quality of life to the widest number of people, and combining desirable features such as a positive community spirit, good local shops and services and attractive outdoor spaces. Horsforth is a thriving suburb, it has great schools so is very popular with families and a real mix of parks, bars, restaurants and shops. The train station is a major attraction making getting to Leeds, Harrogate and York easy, as well as great road links and the airport.
The property has much curb appeal, the surrounding conservation area provides a pleasant setting, as well as the rockery, stocked flower and shrub beds. The rear garden provides a tranquil retreat and offers the perfect space to relax and enjoy, or from the front take in the long distance views across the valley.
This really is a must see property and boasts many impressive features:
• Scope to make your own including potential to convert the large loft space as neighbouring properties have done (subject to planning)
• Excellent Location for all the family being close to excellent schools, commuter links including the ring road and train station and countryside walks all on your doorstep.
• Cottage style kitchen/diner looking out over the garden
• Three well proportioned bedrooms- with the master and bed 3 benefiting from spectacular far reaching views
• Four piece bathroom and downstairs w.c
• Well-stocked sun soaked gardens with plenty of entertaining space
• Detached garage
This delightful home is a hidden gem and quite rare to market. The sought after location, and ‘family friendly’ neighbourhood result in a home that must be viewed to be fully appreciated. So don't delay, call Hunters Horsforth today!
3.78m (12' 5") x 4.88m (16' 0")"
4.06m (13' 4") x 2.90m (9' 6")
3.86m (12' 8") x 3.45m (11' 4")
4.06m (13' 4") x 3.05m (10' 0")
2.67m (8' 9") x 2.49m (8' 2") (max)
1.63m (5' 4") x 2.67m (8' 9") (max)
REAR OF PROPERTY