- Large 3 Bedroom House
- Desirable Residential Location
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Within 0.6 Miles To Winnersh Station
- Laminate Flooring Fitted To Lounge & Kitchen
- Enquire Today To Arrange A Viewing
- Within 1 Mile Of Both Forest School & Bearwood Primary School
This spacious three bedroom semi detached house is situated in a sought after Winnersh area set close to local amenities. The property is comprised of three good sized bedrooms, a spacious living room, fitted kitchen/dining room, downstairs WC and en suite shower room to the master bedroom.
Barley Gardens is a pleasant cul de sac set off Arbor Lane in Winnersh.This location is situated within easy walking distance of Winnersh station and the local shops such as Sainsbury's and great transport links to Reading and Wokingham and M4. The property is also set within the catchment area ofof The Forest School & Bearwood Primary School.
The rear garden is 37` deep x 21` wide and enclosed by wooden fencing and laid to lawn with a wooden shed & outside lighting. There is a patio and it has gated side access. Garage is located in a nearby block.