- Investment Freehold
- Leased to Blue Chip Ground Floor Commercial
- Uppers Set Up as offices and Rented To Reed Recruitment
- Prime Location
- Pedestrianised High Street
- Total Rents Reserved £70,000 Per Annum
- Strong Rental Yield
- Share Transfer Purchase for Both Freeholds
- 0.5 Stamp Duty
- To Be Sold Joint With Ealing Broadway Site
Shop let to Boots UK Ltd (t/a Alliance Pharmacy) on a lease expiring in 2020
• Shop to be rebranded 'Your Local Boots Pharmacy' (1)
• Offices let to Reed Employment Ltd on two leases expiring in 2017 (Subject to breaks)
• No VAT applicable
• Prime pedestrianised town centre location
• Shop Rent Review 2010 (Notice served)
• Total Current Rents Reserved £70,000 pa
Andover is an attractive market town located close to the junction of the A34 and A303 dual carriageway in North Hampshire. The town has excellent rail connections with a journey time to London of approximately 1 hour.
The property, located within a Conservation Area, is situated in the heart of the town centre, on the east side of High Street, south of Guildhall and close to the Chantry Shopping Centre where occupiers include Argos, Boots, Waitrose and Tesco amongst others. There is a public car park of 230 spaces to the rear of the property accessed through George Yard.
Occupiers close by include a number of other banks, namely HSBC, Halifax Bank, Nationwide, Abbey, Newbury Building Society, Lloyds TSB and Barclays. Other retailers include Woolworths, W H Smith, Superdrug, Caffè Nero, Evans and Millets.
This Grade II Listed property is arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide a ground floor pharmacy with part first floor ancillary accommodation, together with self-contained office accommodation at first and second floor level.
The offices are approached via a separate entrance fronting the High Street.