Why use a Managing Agent?
The upkeep and quality management of a residential apartment block can be both complex and time consuming. An experienced Managing Agent will offer peace of mind that the property is being protected, maintained and enhanced to the highest standards.
Hunters Residential Block Management
We are members of ARMA, the governing body within the industry, which ensures continuous compliance. Our Property Managers are qualified to the highest level.
Why use an ARMA member?
It's worth remembering that the residential leasehold sector is unregulated. Anyone can set up as managing agent and start collecting service charges without the relevant qualifications or experience. That is why ARMA has introduced a new self-regulatory regime called ARMA-Q which includes a Consumer Charter and bespoke set of professional Standards which are aimed at consumer protection and best practice in all areas of residential long leasehold management.
All ARMA members must comply with ARMA-Q so anyone appointing an ARMA agent to manage their property can have peace of mind that they conform to high standards, and are independently regulated.
ARMA says: "Choosing the right managing agent can be a bit of a minefield. The industry is not regulated so they don't have to belong to a professional body or comply with specific standards. We have introduced ARMA-Q so leaseholders can be confident that they are choosing a quality agent."
By using an ARMA agent you can be confident that:
- They have the right professional experience: every member has to prove they have at least two years' residential management experience.
- Your service charge money is being held legally and safely: all members must demonstrate they hold service charge monies in trust as required by law
- The member has Professional Indemnity Insurance: this covers you against inadequate advice and negligence relating to a member
- Your agent is committed to and bound by professional standards: all ARMA agents must comply with the RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code. This defines best practice in the sector.
- We are registered with ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) for your added security
- We are registered with Ombudsman Service: Property for your peace of mind
Why choose Hunters Residential Block Management?
Hunters Residential Block Management is an experienced and quality managing agent with a thorough knowledge of property management as well as legal and statutory requirements. We are equipped with dedicated teams of trained staff and contractors ready to cope with anything thrown at us.
We will ensure consistency across the following key principles:
- Protect your capital investment by ensuring your apartment block is fully maintained and serviced properly.
- Prepare an annual Service Charge budget that is fair to all leaseholders and respects personal financial circumstances.
- Maintain financial records that are fully visible to all leaseholders – complete transparency at all times.
- Ensure the building is properly and adequately insured.
- Help leaseholders understand and meet the covenants of their lease.
- Assist in the resolution of conflicts which may arise amongst the leaseholders.
Our Service Portfolio
- Service Charge Collection
- Property Maintenance
- Annual Returns
- Sales and Transfers
- Right to Manage
- Process Management
- Ground Rent
Contact Hunters Residential Block Management
Contact us on 0330 088 1726 or email@example.com