The upkeep and quality management of a residential apartment block can be both complex and time consuming. An experienced Managing Agent will offer peace of mind that the property is being protected, maintained and enhanced to the highest standards. Hunters are members of ARMA, the governing body within the industry, which ensures continuous compliance. Our Property Managers are qualified to the highest level.
What Is Residential Block Management?
Block Management is the generic term which refers to the management of leasehold residential apartment blocks. It can be referred to as ‘leasehold management’ or ‘estate management’.The residential block management agent that is instructed by the RMC of freeholder is responsible with the maintenance and management of all communal areas.
Agents could be appointed on behalf of Residential Management Companies (RMCs) or the Freeholder.
When instructed by the RMC or freeholder we are responsible for the maintenance and management of the communal areas, the services and the legal compliances. These include, but are not limited to:
· Gates and entrance points
· Garden and external shared areas
· Concierge (if applicable)
As well as the overseeing of these services, the managing agent will make sure that all contractors carrying out any work are insured and competent – and good value for money of course!!!
Why choose Hunters Residential Block Management?
Block management is the cornerstone of our business. Operating since 1999, we can offer you expert management skills.
At Hunters RBM we've built our client base by managing their properties as if they were our own. Understanding that all properties are different is key to our management ethos.
This bespoke approach has generated loyalty from our clients and has enabled us to provide them with a tailored package to suit all their requirements.
We offer block management services to Residents’ Management Companies (RMC's), Right to Manage Companies (RTM's) as well as Freeholders and Developers.
At the heart of what we do is the fact that block management should be a straightforward business - we believe that efficient and effective management revolves around getting tasks completed, in a timely manner and at a reasonable price.
- Our Property Managers will never have too many developments to manage at one time. They have ample time to focus on each building because we care about the quality of our service rather than maximising revenue.
- We have a 24-hour ‘emergency’ number which is taken by a member of our team on rotation. We will react straight away where there is a risk of injury or to the structure of the building
- We are a member of ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents), and The Property Ombudsman.
- We also adhere to the RICS 'Service Charge Code' Edition 3 of recognised best practice of managing agents.
- We have a suite of contractors for every eventuality all offering tested value for money.
- We take no commission from any contractors’ invoices – our sole objective is getting you the best person for the job.