Flatfair - a tenancy deposit allternative available from selected Hunters branches
A Deposit Alternative means instead of paying a traditional five weeks security deposit (or six weeks where the annual rent exceeds £50,000), you pay a fee of one week’s rent +VAT to become a member of a deposit free renting scheme which can significantly reduce the up-front costs. This fee is non-refundable and is not a Deposit. Any outstanding costs or damages will be payable by the Tenant(s) at the end of the tenancy.
Hunters Virtual Valuation
During the COVID-19 period, Hunters are offering virtual valuations via WhatsApp and Facetime. These are subject to participating branches and you may not be able to receive one.
Our customer survey results
On average over 90% of Hunters customers who responded to our Customer Service Team by phone or email between 1st Jan 2012 and 31st Dec 2017 said they were happy with our services. 16,438 customers were contacted during this period. The national average for our industry is 73%. Source: 2015 survey by The Property Academy
96% Customer satisfaction rating
96% of Hunters customers who responded to our Customer Service Team by phone or email between 1st Jan 2019 and 30th Nov 2019 said they were happy with our services.
"35% more likley to successfully sell your property."
National fall through rate for residential sales 38.8%, source https://www.propertywire.com/news/uk/number-property-sales-falling-uk-reaches-decade-high/ compared to Hunters network average YTD of 25% as at August 2018.
"Every 2 minutes someone new chooses Hunters"
Total number of new customers registered in Hunters CRM RealCube within a 12 month period 01 April 2018 - 31 March 2019 was 348,134.
Landlord campaign: "Rent paid on time, every time."
Subject to terms and conditions (including acceptable tenant references) of Hunters Evolution / HomeLet products available from participating branches.
2019: Christmas campaign: " Three times more people look for properties between Christmas and January"
Source: Rightmove GA pageviews Christmas Day 2018: 11,910,091; 2nd Jan 2019: 39,490,071
2019 November campaign: "Over 1 million people trust us with their property".
Source: RealCube, 1,152,785 people registered in the network as at 30 Aug 2019.
2019 Campaign - "5% better price"
"As a high street agent, we could get you a better price than online-only agents.*" Source: Independent consumer advice group for home sellers, 2018: https://www.theadvisory.co.uk/estate-agents/online-vs-high-street/
Property MOT Certified and Pending
Hunters are part of The Lettings Industry Council (TLIC) which sets the standard for a Property “MOT”. A property achieves “(MOT) Certified Property” status once it has followed regulations and guidelines to ensure that safety checks are completed. A checklist is completed for each property to make sure that safety checks are in place, valid and are compliant based on the assurance of third party suppliers in line with industry regulations. Any property advertised in such a way is deemed correct at the time of marketing of said property and is subject to change. Any MOT Certified Property is advertised without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Our Offers - Full Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the offer is available through Hunters Property Group Branches, Hunters Franchising Limited Branches and participating Bairstow Eves franchised offices only (Participating Branches).
- This Offer is provided by Hunters Property Group Limited (HPG) of Apollo House, Eboracum Way, York, YO31 7RE.
- This Offer is only available to persons over the age of 18 and who sign a contract with one of our Participating Branches. This Offer is not available to persons already under contract with one of our Participating Branches.
- This Offer is subject to availability. HPG reserve the right to withdraw it at any time. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This Offer is available to mainland UK residents other than (a) the employees (and their families) of HPG, (b) franchisees of HPG or participating Bairstow Eves Franchises, their employees and families and (c) participating sponsors and their agents.
- This Offer is as stated and may be subject to change without notice. The Offer is non transferable and there is no cash alternative. This Offer expires on the date specified unless it has been withdrawn prior to this date.
- By taking up the Offer you consent to HPG and its associated partners using your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us in writing at the above address
- All details are correct at time of printing.
- By taking up the Offer you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Offer and the terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- If you have instructed another agent ona sole agency/sole selling rights the terms of those instructions must be considered to avoid possible liability to pay two commissions.
- No Sale-No Charge offers relate to our commission on the sale and do not apply to any supplementary items such as professional photography, additional advertising or enhanced promotion on property websites. Where such additional items are to be charged this will be detailed in writing. No refunds can be made after payment has been processed.
- Rent Protection Products, supplied by HomeLet; (Infinity, InsprirePro and Innovate). These products are subject to satisfactory references on each Tenant(s) and also subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Product. Details of which can be supplied by the local Branch.
Specific Offers – additional terms and conditions:
- "We’re so confident - £500 (or other specified amount) off our fees" (sales) or 50% (or other specified amount) off our fully managed set-up fee: Discount will apply if the property is sold (SSTC)/let (Let Agreed) after the period described. The discount will be applied on completion of a successful sale/let and will be deducted from the fee stated in the original contract.
- Sales Fee Discounts (This applies to the current summer England football offer): Discount will apply if the property is sold (SSTC) after the period described. The discount will be applied on completion of a successful sale and will be deducted from the fee stated in the original contract.
- Free Rent Recovery Plus: For specific details contact local branch. Will be subject to satisfactory references. Applies to fully managed properties only. The guarantee will be applied only for the first 6 months of the let unless specified otherwise by the relevant branch.
- Free Legal Expenses Warranty: (Sometimes also referred to as Legal cover). For specific details contact local branch. Will be subject to satisfactory references. The warranty covers the first 12 months of the first agreed let. The warranty is renewable subject to re-referencing of the tenant(s) at an additional cost.
- Recommend a Friend: Paid on commencement of new tenancy or completion of the sale and when monies received. New clients only – must not have sold/let a property through our network in the last 2 years.
- 0%: 0% will apply if the property is sold/let is agreed, subject to contract, within the period described. Standard fees apply as detailed on the contract if a sale after this period.
- Hunters Teesside: £25 + 10% off rent for 3 months. This applies when you refer someone to Hunters Teesside and they sign-up to become a full paying tenancy, minimum 6 month contract.