My hand-picked selection of 20 of the most influential home décor/interior design Tweeters. They might have a ton of followers, or they might have lots of media reach, or a prolific Tweeting schedule. All are go-to sources for big bursts of interior design inspiration.
1. My Deco Lots of home stuff on the minimal-retro side of things.
2. Domestic Sluts “The home and lifestyle blog for women who have better things to do.”
3. AptTherapy Cool yet accessible stuff for everyday people with flats (or apartments).
4. Thom Filicia A well-connected US-based TV interior designer.
6. Pippa Jameson An interior stylist for magazines, television, books, large advertising campaigns, and private homes.
7. Bright.Bazaar/Will Achromophile/colour addict.
8. Home All Aglow Lovely, cosy, homey things.
9. Carole King Interior Designer, writer and design junkie.
10. Style at Home Canada's top resource for fabulous decorating, design and entertaining ideas.
11. Design Public They big puffy heart modern design and cool people like you.
12. Emily Blunden Art meets illustration meets design meets nice product curation.
13. Home Designing Based in Kerala, India. Follow them and they will DM you a book of inspirational interiors.
14. Abigail Ahern Quirky object selections that I love.
15. RohiniWahi Lots of great finds snapped on Instagram.
16. Stacey Sheppard Fine selections of product and print design.
17. Sandra Espinet US-based interior design TV personality.
18. Shabby N Chic She does shabby chic and she does it well.
19. Kelly Sweeney Editor-in-chief of design trade magazine.
20. Debbie Travis – She’s already Tweeting about Christmas decorations – in September. How keen!