How much is your property worth at auction?
Get in touch today for a free no-obligation valuation from our auctions team.
Using our local knowledge and auction expertise, we give you an accurate valuation designed to encourage bids and get you the highest sale price possible.
All our valuations are conducted responsibly to keep both of us safe when in your property.
Book a no-obligation call back from our auction department
How does a Hunters valuation and auction work?
1. We meet you at the property or have a video call to look round the property. We’ll talk about your situation, look at similar circumstances and agree on a reserve price you’re comfortable with.
2. If you want to proceed, we’ll organise contracts and obtain your ID. We’ll prepare the property details and send them to you for your approval. As an optional extra, we can also instruct your solicitor to prepare the legal pack for the auction.
3. We list the property on all major property websites as well as our auction site. We then match the property details to our extensive list of buyers to generate interest. If you’ve opted for an online auction, your property will now be open for bids on our website.
4. We conduct all viewings on your behalf and update you after each one to let you know how they’re going.
5. After the auction, buyers will have 28 to 56 days to complete, depending on the auction method you’ve chosen. The buyer will have put down a reservation fee and it’s now up to them to complete