Buying Properties at Auction
Have you ever considered buying a property at auction? Many think that auctions are for investors or property developers, but the method of selling at auction is becoming more popular, meaning a wider pool of properties to choose from. Compared to buying a property through the traditional method, auction purchases offer increased accessibility and benefits including a faster sale.
What are the benefits of buying a property at auction?
- Speed – from a successful bid, the property can be yours within 28 days.
- Transparency – You will hear/see all bids that are placed, in the room or on our website
- Fairness – there is no rush to view the property and get your offer in, everyone is in the same position.
- Straightforward – all you need is the means to pay the 10% deposit/reservation fee and the buyers premium, your ID and obviously the knowledge that you are able to meet the completion terms should you be successful.
- Often properties sold at auction, are extremely unique. If you are looking for a rare gem, it’s often found at auction.
Legal packs are made available prior to each live event.
Visit our legal pack portal today.
Legal Pack Portal
Online entry bidding
Watch our informational video and learn how to click, bid and buy with ease