Viewing and agreeing an offer
Hunters letting agents like to accompany the prospective tenants to view your property so we can point out the great potential it has and how it can suit them, however you do have the option of hosting the viewing yourself. As part of the service we offer, our letting agents can negotiate an agreeable offer between you and the prospective tenant and make
sure we get the best possible price for you.
Once this is all agreed and your property is LET, what will Hunters do?
- Credit referencing of the tenant
- Prepare inventory with photos
- Prepare Tenancy Agreement
- Prepare standing order
- Arrange a Gas Safety Certificate
- Ensure the property is ready for the tenant to move in.
What should you do?
- Professionally clean the property
- Give keys to our letting agents
- Ensure all instruction manuals are in the property
- Arrange necessary insurance
Hunters Top Tip 1
It’s not only worth considering the price, but also when someone can move in and how long they want to live there for.
Hunters Top Tip 2
Keep your property plain and neutral, this can appeal to a wider spectrum of potential tenants.