Hunters Rent Protection Products
Helping you to protect your rental investment
From June 8th, we are delighted to have launched a product range that offers complete peace of mind for concerned landlords in what is uncertain times. The product range which have uniquely preferential terms for Hunters Landlords includes market leading tenant referencing, rent protection and legal protection. All products are powered by the UK’s leading tenant referencing company.
What's included in Hunters Inspire Pro
- Monthly rent paid for up to a maximum value equivalent to six months, which includes 2 months at 50% following Vacant Possession (where applicable) from the date of the first arrears.
- Legal expenses up to £50,000 to cover eviction costs if the tenant is in breach of their tenancy agreement.
- Cover provided for breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired section 21 notices.
- No Covid-19 Restrictions.
- No policy excess meaning your rental payments are covered straight away (maximum of six monthly rental payments). Excess (maximum of 4 monthly rental payments) options also available.
- Cover for the total monthly rent, no matter how many tenants are on the tenancy agreement
Ensure you receive 100% of the monthly rent payable for up to six months if your tenant defaults. In addition, you’ll also benefit from market-leading tenant references and up to £50,000 of legal expenses, including eviction costs. With no policy excess, your payments begin from the first month of rent arrears. You’ll also benefit from a fast and hassle-free eviction service, handled by a team of industry experts. This comprehensive cover gives you the peace of mind that your rental income is safe.
Industry leading referencing
In order for our rent protection products to be applied, your tenants need to pass our referencing process. Our insurance partner offers the best in tenant referencing, reducing the chance for your tenants to fall into arrears, or cause problems during the tenancy.
By directly checking the national fraud database, HomeLet detect applications where an applicant has either previously committed fraud or has a confirmed case of committed fraud against them.
Homelet's own database
A check against HomeLet’s own Default Database. This system highlights whether a tenant may have failed to pay their rent in the past. They have over 14,000 tenant records held in their system!
FAQs from Landlords
Why should I take out insurance?
So this one is a bit of a no brainer for us at Hunters. Your property is likely your biggest investment, so protecting it is vital to ensure it makes you money safely. Would you insure a car? Do you insure the house you live in? Yes, so make sure your investment is covered.
Regular home cover might not give you the cover you need either; think about legal costs for eviction if necessary, chasing rent arrears and more, you need that property to be insured.
How much does Inspire Pro cost?
The cost of insurance is almost always based on the value of the property and the level of cover you choose with us. If you choose Hunters, it's best to speak to your individual local branch to find out how much it'll cost you to be protected.