We help you buy, sell or let your property with ease
We take the stress out of selling and letting property.
Through our award-winning combination of marketing and technology, we help you find the right buyer or tenant in the most efficient way possible.
So if you want an estate agent that goes the extra mile and isn’t satisfied until you are, get in touch today.
- Free online or in-person property valuation
- Exceptional marketing to help your property stand out. Choose from bespoke packages including professional photography, detailed floor plans, videography, and QR codes on lettings and sales boards.
- 24/7 access to your own My Hunters property portal where you can track upcoming viewings and review feedback
- A range of flexible lettings packages designed to suit landlords. Options include securing tenants through to completely managing your property, choose which suits you best.
- You only pay our commission when we’ve successful found you a buyer or tenant
York’s buy to let experts
- Whether you are looking to buy your first investment property in York or you have a portfolio of properties we are here to help you.
- We can offer you a personal service whilst you look at potential properties to purchase, come have a chat in our office about which areas are in the highest demand, drop an e-mail to us with the link of the property you are considering buying for our expert advice on the style, location and potential rent you may achieve. We can even pop along to the viewing with you!
- Do you have a tenanted property which needs an up-to-date market review? Rental values in York have increased dramatically over recent years, we can complete an in person or desktop review to advise you of the current value for your property and implement a rent increase on your behalf.
- We’d love to speak to you, get in touch with Charlotte today.
Why choose Hunters York
Unrivalled customer service
Our unique My Hunters portal means that you’ll never feel out the loop. Through your own login, you can track the progress of your sale or let, manage upcoming viewings, and review feedback from potential buyers or tenants. All of this is available 24/7, so you can constantly keep track of how we’re helping to sell or let your property.
You can also get in touch with us through the portal too, so you never have to dig out contact details and have direct contact with the agent you need to speak to.
Reach plenty of active and interested house hunters
As standard we advertise your property in all the places buyers and tenants are looking. This includes Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket, PrimeLocation and social media too.
This helps you reach a huge and interested audience who are looking for a property just like yours.
Eye-catching marketing to stop searchers in their tracks
Reaching a wide audience is one thing, but you need a good advert to get viewers through the door.
We offer a range of bespoke marketing services so you can pick and choose what you want to build a package.
Options include professional photography, videography, detailed floorplans and even a QR code for your signage to entice passers-by.
Flexible choices for landlords
You should be able to run your business exactly how you want to. That’s why we offer a different range of packages for landlords so you can manage your properties the way you want.
Options range from only sourcing tenants through to completely managing your portfolio, and everything in between. It’s entirely up to you how involved we are.
Rated the area’s best estate agent
Our combination of transparency and high quality customer service has made us York’s best estate agent, with over 90% customer satisfaction.
You don’t pay commission until we’re successful
It’s as simple as that.
You deserve to know you’re getting the best service, which is why we only charge commission once we’ve successfully let or sold your property. That keeps us motivated, and leaves you reassured that we’re working hard for you.
So, if you are interested and would like to find out more, why not pop in and have a coffee with us next time you are passing?
Why you should buy in York
York is frequently listed as one of the best places to live in the UK, and it’s clear why. One of the most beautiful cities in the UK, if not the world, York has everything families, couples, young professionals and retirees could want.
45 minutes in the car to nearby Leeds and over an hour to the coast, York is well situated day trips outside the city or commuters looking to enjoy the pleasures of living in a smaller city. The A64 surrounds the city, making it easy to get to the coast and the A1, going north to Newcastle and south towards Leeds. York also sits on the London trainline with train services running every 30 minutes and getting you to the capital in less than 2 hours.
There’s no shortage of things to do in York. From world class attractions including York Minster, The National Railway Museum and Jorvik Viking Centre, to the picturesque and bustling Shambles, you’re bound to find a way to spend a Saturday.
Get a free property valuation today
Hunters will help you sell or let your property for a price you’re satisfied with. The process begins with a valuation of the property. We can do this either online (it doesn’t take long). Or, you can request an in-person valuation from one of our team. To get started, contact us today on:
01904 621026 | email@example.com
Accounts and maintenance
Landlords/Tenants – for any queries relating to Accounts or Maintenance please contact the team on:
01904 756150 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to report a repair on your rental property, please click on the button below:
This Office is a Member of Client Money Protection Scheme; ARLA, C0015249
A wholly owned part of Hunters Property Group Limited | Registered Address: 2 St Stephens Court, St Stephens Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6LA | Registered Number: 03947557 England and Wales | VAT No: 180 8978 59.
Eboracum Way, York, North Yorkshire, YO31 7RE
Want to explore York further? Read our York Area Guide