Welcome to Rosemoor House, Manchester
This truly beautiful 5 bedroom detached new build property situated in a prime location on the prestigious Leigh Road. Rare for Leigh Road there is an
abundance of outdoor space with over an acre of land curtilage and set back from the leafy lined road this is a rare opportunity to purchase a
property which will boast some of the best views over the Worsley landscape.
• 10-year new build warranty • Traditionally built using bricks, blocks and steel (not timber frame) • York Handmade individual bricks
• Terrix lifetime render system • Beautiful, cutting edge design Reynaers Aluminium windows, bi-fold systems. With the highest level of security,
thermal insulation, noise reduction, weather-resistant -Black/Grey • Oak staircase, individually designed by Keates interiors produced by Scala
• Mechanical and electrical system designed by Hurstwood engineering consultants • Traditional 7” Taurus skirting & 3” architraves
Plumbing and heating
• Offering High-efficiency gas-fired condensing boiler serving zoned circuits with programmable underfloor heating throughout.
• Heating and hot water controls designed to give independent time control over 3 channels to save energy complete with a manual boost.
• Whole-house ventilation and heat recovery system encompassing the best air quality by the way of removing stale air and delivering
filtered clean air and at the same time extracting and recycling warm air reducing energy and costs.
Bathrooms and en-suites
• White contemporary sanitaryware by Duravit • Chrome brassware taps by MPRO Crosswater or similar • Choice of porcelain wall tiles
(choice subject to build programme) • Extent of tiling to be: splash-backs above hand-basins in WCs, Half-height porcelain tiling to walls receiving
sanitaryware, and full-height porcelain tiling to shower enclosures (where available) in bathrooms and en-suites. Choice of two coordinating porcelain
wall tiles in the main bathroom and en-suites to create feature walls(subject to build programme) • The featured two main bathrooms will
have freestanding baths and walk-in showers. Including en-suites with Thermostatic, walk-in showers.
• Fitted Wardrobes to all rooms, including a master walk-in dressing area.
• A choice of kitchen units and worktops (choice subject to build programme) • Soft closers to all units and drawers
• NEFF stainless steel double multifunctional electric oven • NEFF 4 zone induction hob • Stainless steel chimney-style
• A choice of units and worktops (choice subject to build programme) • Soft closers to all units and drawers
• Inc Reynaers aluminium exit door • Plumbing for washing machine and dryer
Safety and security
• Home Alarm system connected to the gated entrance and 24-hour security • Mains-powered smoke detectors
• Security lights • Window locks and doors locks • Multi-point locking systems
• Smart home technology-enabled • Super-fast fibre-optic broadband • CAT 6 cable pre-wired for super-fast
fibre optic broadband internet and Sky HD and digital TV
• All walls with the unique Terrix plaster wall system (highest grade) Germany produced • All walls and ceilings with being
finished in the highest grade Terrix white paint. Chosen individual colours including matching, Farrow and Ball, Dulux rals
(choice subject to build programme) • All internal woodwork painted gloss white • All internal walls painted white or
light grey (choice subject to build programme) • Satin chrome-effect internal ironmongery
• Terrix highest grade maintenance-free through-coloured render • Chrome LED downlighters to front porch controlled
on a dawn to dusk sensor and switchable, rear lights to patio area/garden. • Grey sandstone or granite paving
(not concrete) to large patio areas • Block paved tegula cobble effect driveways • 1.8m featherboard fencing to rear
gardens, including pedestrian timber gate. • Double socket and light to garage • Outside tap Function entertaining building
• Same spec as the home in terms of build quality, York Handmade bricks and Terrix Render. Left as a shell.
Contact the branch today!
Click the button to contact Hunters Worsley about this development.